Thursday, May 13, 2010

Miracle in a jar...

If you have skin... you NEED Strivectin!
Although I don't usually spend lots of money on expensive creams, lotions and potions, I have to say that I had been dying to get this cream for the longest. Today, as my husband and I were looking for the perfect summer bicycle, my husband decided he was going to get me 'what I wanted' [meaning the cream]. Not only was I beyond surprised, I was excited because I knew if it wouldn't have been for him, I would have [probably] never bought it... I'm kinda cheap for these things, besides, who is going to guarantee me that the cream is actually going to work. Anyways, my sugardaddy bought the Strivectin cream for me. And while I kept reminding him of the 'ouchy' pricetag that comes with the brand name and the fact that I really didn't need it at the time, he whispered in my ear, "Babe, don't worry, I've got it". Is this sweet or what? I think it is.
I'm not going to lie, I am soooooo excited about having this cream! I have high expectations of it and I can't wait to start using it. According to the manufacturers, this is the Holy Grail of all creams and lotions designed for sculpting, lifting and tightening facial skin. It's meant to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crows' feet while accentuating the cheekbones and the jaw line. So, apparently this is the #&%!, and it is going to help me transform my entire facial contour [I don't know about that, but I am hopeful it's gonna make my skin look more youthful].
Well, today is going to be day one, let's see how this cream works... I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

  1. You deserve it babe & You know what's up.....
    I GOT THIS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive Thinking Creates Constant Elevation....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, papisongo... you're the best!

    ReplyDelete