Monday, April 26, 2010

Lucky life...


Life is complicated and so are humans, right? But I can't help but to think of all the wonderful things I have experienced in this life, beautiful places, interesting people, wonderful flavors, love, family and happiness... While counting my blessings I thought about one of my favorite quotes, and this one happens to be from Audrey Hepburn (Patron Saint of Fashion, thank you). I really hope you enjoy it as much as I always do.

"How should I sum up my life? I think I 've been particularly lucky. Does that have something to do with faith also? I know my mother always used to say, 'Good things aren't supposed to just fall in your lap. God is very generous, but he expects you to do your part first.' So you have to make that effort. But at the end of a bad time or a huge effort, I've always had- how shall I say it?- the prize at the end. My whole life shows that."
Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment